As a member of the European Union with 340 days of sunshine, mild winters, and warm and hospitable people, Cyprus has long been a destination for those desiring a second home, real estate investments, or a second citizenship and passport. Located in the Eastern Mediterranean, Cyprus boasts a stable and resilient economy due to both the services sector as well as the natural gas reserves. The island also has the lowest corporate tax rate in Europe of only 12.5% making it a desirable location for businesses to operate. Families can benefit from a broad range of reputable public and private schools, providing outstanding levels of education. The local Colleges and Universities in Cyprus are also recognized internationally.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Only Investment Immigration Program offering immediate EU Citizenship.
- Can sell EUR 1.5 Million of property within 3 years.
- Investment in Tangible Assets.
- Can include parents of Investor.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
CBI Application is submitted / Following this a Permanent Residence Permit (PRP) application is filed / A one day visit to Cyprus is required at this time
Within 5 days - Approval of PRP is granted
Within 60 to 90 days - Approval of CBI Application is granted / Issuance of Certificates of Naturalization and passports within 6 months from date of original filing (for main and spouse)
Citizenship application is filed for minor children requiring 2 to 3 weeks for approval / Immediate issuance of Certificates of Naturalization and Passports / Applications for Adult Children and Parents of Investor can now be processed.
Cyprus Citizenship by Investment Program
Make a qualified investment in Cyprus and gain a legitimate EU citizenship and passport, through the expert guidance of STEP GLOBAL – your reliable experts in investment immigration…
Requirements of the Citizenship by Investment Program
STEP GLOBAL are immigration lawyers who are focused on helping clients realise their dreams of a new life abroad through tailored migration solutions. As a professional immigration firm, we personalise our services into immigration packages that are aimed at assisting our clients take one step closer to a better future.
Our team of immigration lawyers can provide the following services to help clients meet their personal goals:
- Evaluation of the investment options available to the client and relevant advice in consideration of the client’s financial standing
- Processing of the application forms, fees, and supporting documents as per government requirements
- Detailed review of application papers to ensure accuracy
- Monitoring of the application status to provide relevant client updates
Our team can facilitate your acquisition of Cypriot citizenship through a qualified investment valued at € 2.0 million under the Cyprus Investment Citizenship Program. We will help you identify resale and new construction real estate development projects in the residential and commercial sectors, increasing your ability to enjoy capital appreciation, as Cyprus property values continue to rise. The property will be kept under holding for a period of three (3) years, after which the investor has the option to exit € 1.5 million of their funds via sale of the property.
Additionally, STEP GLOBAL immigration lawyers can manage the following for applicants of the Cyprus Citizenship through Investment program:
- Submission of a clean criminal record
- Submission of a residence permit application alongside their Cyprus citizenship application
- Processing of the applicant’s minor dependents (up to the ceiling age of 28 years old)
- Processing of the applicant’s parental dependents with an additional investment amount
Benefits of Cyprus Investment Citizenship
Applicants who qualify for citizenship in Cyprus enjoy the following benefits:
- Visa free travel across Europe
- Ability to live and work in any country in the EU with no additional visa requirements
- Ability to start a business anywhere in the European Union
- High quality of living and educational benefits for children
- Safe and secure community
- Pleasant local climate consisting of dry summer periods and mild winters
- Lowest corporate tax rate in the European Union
- Second residency for purposes of personal tax planning
Find out how we can help you get closer to your dreams
Fill out our online contact form and our consultants will revert to you as soon as possible.